CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

elmo and cookies monster cupcakes

Finally, I met up with Jolyn and Rowell! Rowell have been working. A lot of my frens is working now. I am so bored. I miss them esp Valerie loh zi yin! ): My frens every time complaining I always late. Nowadays, I very punctual and will be there 10 mins earlier. Butttt, jolyn late -.- That day, I met up with them is to pass jo belated bday present. The elmo and cookies monster cupcakes is bought by me and rowell. Glad to hear from jo that she likes it… i drew it! nice? is a heart in the cup. but rowell very bad said the cup like dustbin. hahas
my untidy handwriting. no one understand wat i had wrote.

that day, we both wore strip shirt elmo why i keep saw you in my sight

jo finally 18th
(all the photos credit to jo) I too lazy to edit

0 comments: