CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

My perfume- anna sui

I had been going out spending money if not I will be staying at home eat, slp and watch tv. I am putting on some weight. :x What a luxurious life right? Hahas. I had nth to blog becos I was so lazy to take photo. Thus, let me blog abt my perfumes. hehe. I noe is bored but I will be meeting my beloved val later den I will be back to blog after that. I bought this perfume very long ago but I hardly use it. This perfume costs me $60 something but i nt sure wat is the actual price. It is limited edition. I quite regret buying. That time, I was too rushing to buy a perfumes and I saw this perfume bottle so nice. Without any hesitation, I bought it! >.<>
this is wat she replied me...

I had a natural red lips, thick eyebrowns and triple eyelid which i found it quite irritating! val said i will look like 'ru hua jiu you fen'! hahas

ps: i saved this post as draft instead of publish this post.

0 comments: