CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MY NEW HAIR STYLE!!!! (BANG) :D



Tuesday, I finallyyyyy met up with sabriyaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! Last yr, we had kept a promised is to go out together but somehow she gt o level this yr. In this dec holiday, I never woke up so early before. She only can meet in an earlier time. Den I only draw eyeliner as I scare I will be late! She sooooo cute esp when she yawns. I feel like to pinch her face. Hahas! She damn nice she acc me go hair salon. She almost dozes off as I cut, wash and blow my hair. You can imagine how long it was. You can see she is a patient girl! Den I was so guilty becos she late for her course ): Anyway, I change my hairstyle to bang. Hahas! I want a new hairstyle so I decided to go cut bang. Hahas. My mummy said its ugly. Nvm, my hair very fast will go long. I upload my new hairstyle photos tmr moring becos I gt to slp. Tmr, yumiko not free so I had to acc jasmine to take her results! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE TAKING RESULT TMR!!!!!!













0 comments: