CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yummyyy



I like this photo! Inside the chicken chop, its cheese and hammmm!

Friday, I finally met up with peiyi. I kept promised to go out with her but somehow I always give anti-promised. Sorry. :/ Then, I suggested going vivo since it has been some week I last went there. We have our dinner at secret recipe. The food is soooooo nice. (you can see on the above photo) :DDD I heard that their brownie is nice but we have not tried it. After that, we went shopping. she bought a lot of pink stuff. :x Hahas. Then, we went to see dogs at a pet shop. Awwww, dog are really sooo adorableeee. But, I still scare of dog. It was becos this year I get bite by a male dog. My family does not like dogs. If there is a day that I have to be alone in a house, I will consider having a dog. Hehe. Aftermath, I still have a pleasant ay with peiyi. Hope to meet you again. *winks* (:

0 comments: