CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

VALERIE's BIRTHDAY

this photo is real me, with no make up at all. hahas. but not so tan. I looked ugly man but i dun care.
days of my hard work the XXL birthday card >.<When i saw this card, I found it looks like val! Thus, i buy for her.
I am the only one who do not noe hw to play mahjong. ),:
elmo: "hello welcome to elmo world"valerie looks so cuteee here
what i bought for her:
a elmo balloon!!! hehe I make 3D effect in the card. hahahas! XXL card.
And a DIOR lipgloss

VAL, HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!! :DDDD
Last year, I bought you a much more expensive bday gift. A $70 guess wallet but I found that you hardly use ): That time, i gt work so I had the $$$. This yr, i never work so bought you a much cheaper gift. Hope you use this to kiss yr future bf. hehe. Compared to last yr, I put more effort in doing yr bday card and bla bla... Can you feel it?

0 comments: