CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Take Train to malaysia ( seremban & kuala Lumpur)

FIRST DAY (sat): Have you all take train to go Malaysia? I think most of the Singaporeans use to take bus/car to Malaysia. To my opinion, it is a must try. You will get a new experience trip! The first stop is SPORE and the last stop is KL. If you take train, you must take “Express rakyat”. Although normal rakyat costs cheaper, it will be very slowwww and need hundred yearsssssss to reach yr destination. Believe me! Hahas. Beside the train a little bit old, shaking toilet and dunno wat they announcing abt the destination, it is alright to take train. This is not my first time take train to Malaysia. I can admit the train did not change their facilities at all! So, a little bit old and dirty. And, I advised you better go washroom before you take train. All the ppl work in the train are malay. You all must remember yr destination and hw to pronounce it. So, you can ask them hw many stop to reached and you can noe where to stop when they announced…
my pretty mummy
my cousin! they slp until sooo cuteee. Den, i snap it. Forgetting cannot take photo while ppl slping :x she dun wan to show her face. cute right?
FOOD!!!! YEAHHH, but not suit me -.- I only eat fattening food.This time round I go Malaysia becos my relative moved new house. My aunt is a boss. She is those piling up food stock and deliver to ppl that need the stock. Her house was so big and gt a garden. I think this is one of the advantages to live in Malaysia. My mum and my aunts chit chatting while I become a baby sitting. I can go mad if I dun have another aunt and cousin look after the kids. I cannot imagine I have so many children. No way! My bestie val, she said she wan to give birth to a lot children. Den I suggested to her 12 zodiac? She said: ‘why not?’ –good luck to her and her future husband. (all are my cousin except the boy with blue shirt and the girl bending down)
It is not a easy task to gather all the children to settle down to take photo...
i organised a ball game. you see hw happy they are (:
Second day (sun):
I slept at 3am and woke up at 8am. You can imagine hw tired am I? Go to KL and visited another aunt house…...... and of cos shopping!
It is beautiful sight when you looked down from her house area... another aunt and cousin house... i noe i looked weird in the photo but i dun have any photo to show you all. hahas is their letter box! one storey have only one letter box!

wat i had bought in KL. If i not tired, i can buy more! My aunt and her husband take us to a shopping mall which all sell branded stuff. To my suprised, I saw my fren working at KL!!! I will be back to KL in dec, i going to find her next time! Two shirt for myself and two same bag one for myself and another one val. maybe give her as xmas gift.

Third day (mon):

my cousin with my white sunglasse. hehe On the return journey, I was not very unhappy with the unpleasant noise. The one of the auto-door spoiled. Therefore, it is so warm and noisy ! And in the train they showing bunny cartoon show. I was sit under the speaker, my eardrum going to burst man! I cannot stand den go complain: “ Excuse me, can you all just lower down the volume or just switch off the tv?” It took me some courage to go complain. End up……. They dun understand……..-.- I open my eyes throughout the whole journey. In fact, I wanted to meet jo to pass her bday present. But, I was just too tired!

0 comments: