CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

celebrate my bday with my family

Today, I went to celebrate my 16th bday with my family. In the first place, we actually intend to eat buffet. But, there is a ‘super’ long quence from the stall to outside the road. You all hardly can imagine how long the quence was. It is so exaggerated! Therefore, we changed to eat steamboat. I did not take photo of myself eating becos I am sad. Last yr, I forget I go which hotel to celebrate my bday. It coast 50 dollar per person. This yr, economic was bad. Thus, this time round we have to save save save! Total bill was 120dollar if I not wrong. Venus jie jie came to join us too (:



my big bro and his gf
my sec bro, very ang moh look right. Both my bros are good looking :x hahas

0 comments: