CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

TANIA, HAPPY SWEET 16 !!!


A birthday present for Tania; I spent 562872hrs to wrap her present and do birthday card. She told me that she wants clothes for her birthday. Since her birthday is on 5 October, I and val decided to buy 5 different types of clothes for her. Luckily, her birthday was not at a later date, if not I and val going to broke le. :/ It is really a difficult task for me and val to shop from her clothes. We spent hours to go different shops to look for her clothes. It was really tiring. And finally came up with 5 clothes…
hope she like the birthday present from me and val! she is reading the msg on the card that i wrote for her.

still wan me to help her fold back de clothes ):Anyway, I gt a shock in one hand and touch in other hand when receiving this letter from jojo(joanne). hahas. THANKS! But i still dun have the motivation to study yet. I love to receive this kind of letter (esp love letter) :x hahas. When i was in pri school, I and my frens love to exchange letter. Due to advance technology, I rarely received a letter nowadays.


0 comments: