CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUZHE!


That day, peiyi had invited me to join them to celebrate yuzhe’s birthday. After school, I went home, bathed, take a nap… When I was in my lalala land, I received a call frm peiyi. I discovered that I had overslept :/ Thus, I quickly dashed down to meet them. We celebrate yuzhe’s bday at NYP, bla bla. I did not have much conservation with peiyi. But, she and yuzhe are such a sweet couple. Peiyi bought bday cake for yuzhe. The cake tastes so delicious. Then, I had dinner with rowell. Rowell want to go eat mos burger. I had not met her before. I only have chances to talk to her in msn as she having o level this yr. In real life, she was soooo cute and funny. I cannot stop laughing when she was around...

0 comments: