CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

FISH SPA!!! :D

That day, I went fish spa with my schoolmates. It had been some period, I meet out with Sharon. Sharon had been studying very hard for her n level. I am here to wish her all the best. Anyway, fish spa was fun! I had tried this fish spa in Korea before. Therefore, I not scare at all. Jiansheng and I are the bravest among our frens. We just put our legs in the water without any hesitation. It was like some stuff pinched yr leg gently den very itchy. But, my frens all very scare. There was abuzz with their screaming! Luckily, it is weekdays. Thus, there was not so many people. Sadly, our cutie pie (weiqi) was not around. We like imagine wat wq reaction will be like when doing fish spa…(sorry for the late update, i had been not feeling well this few days) qian hu


small fishes are not fun at all, let go...saw the words?yeah, so happy; so many fish come eat my leg. my leg will be smoother after that. heheBut js came, all the fish go his leg. ): This photo, sharon like head wounded. hahas!
tada* our beautiful legs (without me), no place to put. Therefore, never upload. Got smoother?saw xq zilaning, so go I disturb her. hehe




let end this post with one of our grp photo. will meet up with you all again *winks*

0 comments: