CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today, I went for a health check. And of cos I had a blood test. Hahas. I dun scare of any injection. Becos this is not my first time have an injection. I can honestly tell you I never cry before when I have an injection. I still rmb pri 6, I am the second one to go for the injection. And of cos I never cry but the first person go end up crying. hahhas. :x Last time, I was suspected by doctor I got dengue fever, therefore a almost every day in week go polyclinic to have a blood test. I can nearly faint. That time, I am so sick and weak. Polyclinic is so far from my house. And, I becos they cannot get blood on the area at the abbow, therefore they have to get blood on the hand waist and finger. You may not noe wat I am talking but it totally a nightmare for me. Whenever I feel sick, I faster eat a pandaloes to make myself dun get from sickness. End up, you noe wat!!! It was not dengue fever is low blood -.- I am a unhealthy person, i love to eat but i dun eat veg and fruits. I had been stopped eating veg and fruits for years. I thought it will be fine not to eat fruits and veg as i seldom grow pimple on my face. I almost everyday eat junk food. I noe I have to change my diet ): Today health check was a double-check, I think i will be fine. (:

0 comments: