CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

MY SCHOOL LIFE :D

This year’s cip was a success!!! I was grouped with Tania, val, terine and shannen. I was the leader. I never regret group with them. They all are so nice and cooperate. After some discussion, we had chosen to go awwa children home. To me, every child there is special. Some of my group members scared they unable to cope with the children. I had been here before so I not so worried. All the teacher-in-charge there was so nice and friendly. At first, we were asked to give the activities to disabled children. When I saw them, I nearly cried. We found that our activities we had planned not suitable for them. We decided to change to children who mentally disabled. We need a lot patient to guide and teach them. I am so glad that they like the activities we planned for them. Whenever see the children smile, jumping happily, dunno why I felt so happy too.MS CHIA










I simple love this teacher. She is so pretty with a kind and patient heart. She is ex student of ms chia. The world so small. The activities we planned for them: photo fame making, figure art and puppet-makingMy group members ILOVETHEM <3>.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I gtg go eat my pizza le. byeee (:














0 comments: