CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Replied tags :D


lorayne: hi. (ps: your pictures are never ending.)
hahahas. you are which lorayne, issit the one everytime bully me in school ? jk, what you mean my pictures are never ending? (:
EUNICE: Where's that ice cream shop you went to? I haven't ate that in years!!!
FAR EAST LEVEL 2!!! -must try
LingHui: Linked you too (:
thanks! :D1
junxian: kanna trick
junxian: hahahahaha
hahas, what you referring to?
EUNICE: OPPS I saw the link. HAHA! Where's your nuffnang?
EUNICE: GIRL, I'm here! HAHA and you never link me lo! HAHA!
hahahas :x
Zoei: hello! tagged! link me. (:
what is your link? (:
ENG: HELLO....BYE BYE..
terine: thats whoareyou type one NOT ME!
terine: i love u
terine: HELLOS! tagged (:
hahaas, i noe! but i love you :x
weiqi: YO! hahahs! Welcome LOVES LOVES ^^
ILOVEWEIQI :D
whoareyou: hahaha. sijing ! guess who am i. (:
afiqah -.-
may: hello, may here. hahas. tagged.(: and linked. update more, ok? ((:
jasmin(:: ya, update more lazy gal!
xueqi: Update more often! Don't be so lazy! haha.
I will update more often, if you all come and visit my blog more often. (((:

0 comments: