CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

CATHY TAN XUEQI
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY!!! - 1st AUGUST



I and Valerie had already planned what to give xueqi on her birthday. We decided to buy a cap and draw her name on it. Thus, it is a unique and only one cap in the world. This present is from our heart. We very sincere do the cap. I love cap, I nowadays keep collect trucker cap. At home, I already have a few :x Therefore, I hope xueqi also like the cap. (((:




Looking what front of words to write on the cap
darken the words I think this very extra, i going to find a way to cover it (:



I think it looked very ugly, therefore i go darken the words



dry the ink


opps, getting bad to worse :/ (ps: i Know it looks very ugly, hope xq you wun mind)

0 comments: